We will be resuming Gathered Worship in accordance with the government’s health protocols to gather safely and love our community well. Please follow these guidelines as we gather in-person:
Before You Arrive
- If you are part of the at-risk population, we would encourage you to stay home.
- If you are sick, possibly sick, or have been in contact with a sick member of your household, please stay home.
- We will still have a livestream available at youtube.com/rockypointbaptistchurch for those who stay home.
- Know that before every in-person gathering, our facility is cleaned by CDC standards.
- Practice good personal hygiene: wash your hands, cover your mouth when you cough, and avoid touching your face.
- Maintain safe distancing: keep at least six feet between you and other people who are not a part of your household, and avoid physical contact such as hugs and hand shakes.
- Use all three entrances to our Worship Center, including the upper level balcony entrance.
- Arrive early, in order to minimize traffic through our foyers.
- Updated 6/27/20: Please wear a mask or face covering at all times in our facility. If you have your own, please bring it and use it. If you don’t have one, masks will be available.
- Please don’t congregate in the foyer.
- As you enter, use the hand sanitizer found in the foyer.
- Please bring your kids of all ages with you into the Worship Center and keep them with you at all times.
- We will not be having our regular nursery, but one room will be available if needed for nursing or diaper changes.
Inside the Worship Center
- The balcony will be open. Please use it, so we can spread out as much as possible.
- Every other row will be closed off, in order to aid safe distancing.
- Every family unit should sit together and sit with at least 3 chairs between you and the next family unit.
- When the worship service concludes, please stay seated. Ushers will dismiss everyone row-by-row.